Teddington Oil Filter Valve – OFV1
£15.83 EXCL. TAX
£19.00 INCL. TAX
OFV 1 Teddington Oil Filter Valve
- Oil filter and isolation valve in one tidy, robust, and compact unit
- For use with the KBB and KBB/E Fire Valve range
- Avoid expensive engineer call outs
- Supplied with 1/2″ to 1″ BSP adaptor for connection to oil tank and an anti-crush insert for 10mm copper pipe
Teddington Isolation Valve Application
For use on bottom take-off connections on steel or plastic domestic heating oil tanks.
The filter and isolating valve is positioned in the oil feed pipe, usually near the tank, running to the boiler. This insures that the oil supply can quickly be turned off, for example, during boiler servicing.
The OFV is fitted with a nylon filter, this is important because even the smallest particle of dirt or rust can permanently damage a boiler’s oil pump and/or block the very fine oil atomising jet.
- Material: Body: Aluminium, Filter bowl: Steel, Filter: Nylon
- Connection sizes: In: 1/2” BSP Swivel, Out: 10mm compression with copper olive
- Flow rate: 151 L/hr kerosene at 1 metre head
- Weight: 320g (without adaptor)