3.5 Bar 1/2″ Pressure Reducing Limiting Valve PS50
RMC’s PS Pressure Limiting Valves control inlet supply line pressure to a preset maximum and remain in the open position if the pressure in the supply line falls below that preset maximum pressure. PS Pressure Limiting Valves are ideal for installation with high pressure storage water heaters, water meter assemblies, water softeners etc. RMC’s PS Pressure Limiting Valves are of a T-shaped design.
- High pressure and temperature tolerances.
- Suitable for a wide variety of pressure limiting applications.
- Dezincification resistant.
- Suitable for horizontal or vertical installation.
- Available in a range of fixed outlet pressure settings.
RMC PS Pressure Limiting Valves are suitable for use to limit supply pressure to below the set pressure of the
expansion control valve and/or pressure and temperature relief valve on a high pressure storage water heater.
Size: 1/2 Inch
Dimensions:H: 93.00mm W: 71.00mm D: 33.00mm