Aladdin Autovent 1/2″ BSP Chrome HV30 Trade Pack (10 Pack)
Aladdin Autovents automatically bleed air and improve efficiency of radiators, heating systems and underfloor heating networks.
- No need to manually bleed radiators
- Keeps radiators and heating systems fully heat generating and efficient
- No gas = reduced corrosion = extended component life
- Drains air from underfloor heating networks
- Keeps the radiators hot to the top
- Save heating and energy costs by optimising radiator efficiency
- Avoids tenants calling out service engineers just to vent radiators
Aladdin Autovents are loved by homeowners and landlords.
– Size – 1/2”
– for radiators, towel rails and UFH.
– Operating pressure 16 bar @ 120 °C.
– 10 in a pack.
– Lifetime leakfree guarantee.
– 5yr operating guarantee.
Aladdin Autovents save energy, keeps radiators hot to top,reduce corrosion and system noise, and dispense with the need for radiator keys.
Landlords like them: As they reduce the risk of damage caused to systems by tenants failing to bleed air from radiators, as well as the cost of call-outs from those tenants who call out service engineers when air builds in a radiator.
For installed “problem” radiators: Often systems have a problem radiator in which air collects; most often the towel rail. The symptoms are a cold top bar and the noise of bubbling water. The correct Aladdin product (check the thread size of the radiator) can be installed without draining the system. Just shut off the two water valves, release the pressure in the radiator via the existing manual vent, and use a spanner to take out either the manual vent or the blanking plug before installing the Aladdin valve. Open the water valves and the radiator will then bleed itself.
For new installations: An increasing number of professionals believe Aladdin’s Hygroseal™ products more than pay for themselves in time-saved in new installations. The installation of new or replacement radiators traditionally has required the time consuming task of running from radiator to radiator to bleed air out as the system refills. Further, water out of the tap contains about 17% air by volume which separates naturally within the system over time and, in a system without Aladdin’s valves, would necessitate the regular bleeding of radiators for the first two weeks of operation at least. Some installers now fit Aladdin’s products on every radiator they fit to save time and money.
Although a perfectly designed and engineered central heating system should not collect air from outside the closed system:
- New water out of the tap contains about 17% absorbed air by volume, which must be drained off from a closed central heating system as and when it separates;
- Not all systems were perfectly designed in the first place, and many systems have been adapted with, e.g. new radiators fitted;
- Many plumbers think that some compression and press-fit plastic fittings can suck in air on the suction side of the pump;
- Corrosion in the system, e.g. inside pressed steel radiators, can result in the formation of gasses.
Fitting Aladdin Autovents helps by automatically eliminating gas and air from radiators which increases the efficiency of central heating systems from two perspectives:
Fitting Autovents extends the effective life of systems components: Autovents automatically bleed air and gasses from radiators which reduces corrosion and its consequence, the formation of sludge, which in turn extend the life of pumps, automatic valves, etc.
Because fitting Autovents reduces the volume of air/gas in radiators it helps maintain their thermal efficiency, therefore reducing the fuel requirement.
For more information, please see: https://aladdin-products.co.uk/