Heatrae Sadia Amptec
Amptec electric flow boilers are sized to efficiently meet a wide range of different needs, and can be installed singly, or as multiple units, making them suitable for properties from mobile homes up to large family houses. The Amptec range includes an 11kW model designed to match the rating of existing domestic electrical power supplies and models suitable for conventional radiator heating systems or for underfloor heating applications.
Amptec boilers can be installed to provide central heating and domestic hot water in conjunction with an indirect hot water storage cylinder or if preferred, to provide heating only with domestic hot water being supplied by a direct hot water storage cylinder. In rented property, gas appliances must have annual maintenance checks by law. The Amptec electric flow boiler offers a low maintenance alternative.
- Controllable, efficient wet central heating.
- Uses standard radiators, programmer, pump, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator valves.
- Suitable for pressurised or open vented systems.
- Models available for underfloor heating systems.
- Domestic hot water from boiler in conjunction with an indirect cylinder or separate direct cylinder.
- No flue and no fuel tanks means flexible installation location.
- With no flue, no heat is wasted up the chimney, making Amptec electric flow boilers 99.8% efficient.
- Compact and light weight for ease of installation.
- Compact dimensions – small and unobtrusive.
- Silent in operation.
- The boiler has front panel indication to show boiler state.
- Solid state technology with no moving parts for long life.
- Soft start and zero volt switching to avoid power surges.
- Min / max control adjusts the water temperature output from the boiler.
- Minimal service and maintenance costs.
- No requirement for annual safety certificate.
- Two year on-site parts and labour guarantee.
- Made in the UK