Stainless Steel Expansion Header / F&E Tank 20 Litres
Our feed and expansion tanks have the following features as standard, which saves installation time and provides overheating protection all round.
- Manufactured in stainless steel to prevent tank melting and deformation
- Pre-installed float valve with copper float
- Pre-installed cold feed connection in 22mm compression
- Pre-installed overflow connection in 22mm compression ready to add copper overflow pipe
- 30mm Polyurethane Insulation fitted to tank
- Aluminium Cover Lid Included
- Height: 291mm
- Diameter: 400mm
- Litres: 20 L
- Max System Size: 277 L
The main benefit of using a copper or stainless header tank to feed your hot water cylinder or heating system is that, unlike the more common plastic tanks, they will not be susceptible to melting or warping due to prolonged overheated water. This can be a particular problem on a system which incorporates a solid fuel boiler or uncontrolled heat source, as they are capable of heating the water to in excess of 100°C.