The 312 Compact Series are a range of domestic pressure reducing valves adjustable between 1.5 – 6.0 bar for up to 45 degrees celsius. Specifically designed with compact efficiency in mind, all the working components are contained within one cartridge with two downstream test points at the base.
WRAS approved component ideal for domestic environments, the 312 Compact (cold) PRVs have a drop tight valve to control pressure and can be installed in any orientation with gauge ports located on either side of the valve’s base.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Drop tight valve: controls the pressure under both flow and no-flow conditions
• One-piece, easy to replace cartridge contains all working parts
• Fully serviceable integral strainer to protect the seat of the valve
• Installation flexibility: can be installed in any orientation and is available in both hot and cold versions
• Gauge ports located on either side of the base of valve