High capacity range of pressure relief valves, designed to protect an unvented system from overpressurisation. The valves are pre-set and locked to a particular pressure, so if the system exceeds this pressure the valve will lift off the seat and water will discharge from the valve to waste. The outlet connection is one size larger than the inlet to guarantee the valve will be able to cope with a high capacity discharge. This is the first safety device in line within an unvented system. These valves are available in many different pressures ranging from 3.5-8.0 bar and in multiple connection sizes to allow for a flexible installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Rapid removal of single piece cartridge for cleaning or replacement
• Diaphragm design gives improved resistance against scale
• Protects against overpressurisation
• Multiple connections for flexible installation
• Set relief pressure range from 3.5-8.0 bar