The Easiset 320 Series is a high quality pressure reducing valve (PRV), designed for domestic applications up to 16 bar an 45 degrees celsius and it incorporates a unique easy-to-use ‘lift & turn’ adjustment mechanism.
All the working components are contained in one piece cartridge form and the PRV can be installed in any orientation to provide the installer with quick and easy fitting. In addition, the single gauge port is on the base of the valve and a drop tight valve has been included to control the pressure under both flow and no-flow conditions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• High flow rate design
• ‘Lift and Turn’ mechanism for ease of pressure adjustment
• One-piece Easiset cartridge • Fully serviceable strainer
• Can be installed in any orientation • MBSP connection complete with union fitting for ease of servicing
• Drop tight valve, controls the pressure under both flow and no flow conditions
• Single gauge port on the base of valve