Hoseguard Bib Taps 1/4 turn lever Tap W/ Checkvalves
£16.62 EXCL. TAX
£19.94 INCL. TAX
Out of stock
Hoseguard Bib Tap
Dimensions: 90 x 120 x 1/2″ BSP
Hoseguard Bib 1/4 Lever Tap
A hose union bib tap, manufactured from DZR brass and incorporating a double check valve for backflow protection, and a test point for verification and drain down purposes. Provides protection against class 3 contamination risks, and is suitable for use as an external supply, drain off tap, or standpipe.
Available in either 1/4 turn ball valve or BS 1010 screw down handle format. Designed to fit directly into a wall plate elbow via the 1/2” male inlet, and terminates in a hose tail attached to the tap body via a 3/4” BSP union.
- Combined double check valve hose union bib tap.
- Prevents backflow contamination.
- Available in 1/4 turn ball valve or BS 1010 screw down handle format.
- Hose tail outlet.
- Built-in test point and drain down facility.
- Conforms to water supply (water fittings) regulations, Section 6.
- DZR brass body.
- Fits directly into a wall-plate elbow.
- Max Pressure: 16 Bar max.
- Max Temperature: 90˚C max.
- Inlet Connection: 1/2″ BSP male.
- Outlet Connection: Hose tail (via 3/4” BSP union)
You may also be interested in
Mitras – MK1 Mark 1 Gas Meter Surface Box Cover and Door (450 x 506 x 227mm)EXCL. TAX £44.23 INCL. TAX £53.08 Out of Stock
Mitras – MK2 Mark 2 Gas Meter Surface Box (408mm x 503mm x 224mm)EXCL. TAX £29.37 INCL. TAX £35.24 Out of Stock
Mitras – MK1 Mark 1 Gas Meter Surface Box Spare Replacement Door MISC0002-MK1-AEXCL. TAX £37.73 INCL. TAX £45.27 Out of Stock