Heatrae Sadia – Hotflo 10 Litre Instant Water Heater 50148 & Unvented Kit B
- Heatrae Sadia Hotflo 10 Litre Instant Water Heater 50148
- Pressure Reducing Valve + Strainer (Pack U1)
- Pressure Gauge (Pack U1)
- 2ltr Expansion Vessel (Pack U5)
- 15mm Single Check Valve (Pack U5)
Flexible to install and easy to use, the Hotflo range is designed for people who need an instant hot water supply for two to three basins or sinks and is perfect for environments such as washrooms, it’s available at Unvented Components Europe at unrivalled value.
Flexible siting is a key design feature because it means there is no requirement for a cold water cistern. Hotflo can be used with standard or mixer taps and fed from the mains water supply provides high hot water flow rates. With the best possible performance, long-term reliability and corrosion-resistance in mind, the design is specified in high-grade copper for the Hotflo’s inner container. Using copper for this key component also means there’s no need to fit a sacrificial anode – avoiding the need for the hassle and expense of regular inspections and replacement. In addition, copper is better than lower grade materials at withstanding shock and vibration during delivery, installation and maintenance.
The HotFlo comes complete with a two year guarantee and on site service support.
- Available in 10 litre (suitable for up to two basins) and 15 litre (suitable for up to three basins) capacities.*
- 2.2kW element rating.
- Replaceable copper inner container
- Replaceable heating element
- Two year guarantee with on-site service support.
- Externally adjustable thermostat from 10°C to 70°C.
- CFC/HCFC free (ODP zero) flame-retardant expanded polystyrene.
- Element ‘On’ indicator.
- No anode to inspect or replace.
- Suitable for use with any standard tap or mixer.
- Fitted with 1 metre of 3-core cable.
- Comprehensive installation instructions.
- IPX4 rated.
- BEAB and Kiwa approved to UK Water Supply Regulations. CE marked.
- Made in the UK.