Gledhill StainlessLite System Ready 250 Litre Indirect Cylinder – PROIN250PPSR
£997.49 EXCL. TAX
£1,196.99 INCL. TAX
These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer, normally within 3 to 5 working days. If the lead time is going to be significantly longer, we will contact you.
The StainlessLite System Ready unvented cylinder offers a retrofit solution for use with a system boiler, designed with a pre-plumbed kit to help reduce installation time and a standardised plumbing configuration, with a single heating zone.
Perfect for the one-off replacement, the indirect cylinder is available in sizes 120 litres to 300 litres, with an ErP rating of B up to 210 litres. The latest addition to our flagship StainlessLite range, the System Ready benefits from a wide base to improve stability, colour matched components to improve appearance and a 25 year warranty, promising peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Designed with a flat top to increase insulation
- Wide base to improve unit stability
- Quality components ensure a reliable, durable product
- Designed to be fitted with system boilers
- Manifold configuration comes complete with one heating zone
- Tappings vertically aligned for easier pipework connections
- Pre-plumbed kit guarantees standardised pipe configuration for efficient new-build installations
- Fitting template helps speed up installation
- Corrugated coil provides increased heat transfer and prevention of scale build up
- Optional heating expansion kit available at time of order. Please contact us for more information
- Optional room thermostats available at time of order, with one and two channels, to allow for two heating zones. Please contact us for more information
- Lightest cylinder on the market
- Comes with a 25 year warranty.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat
- Two port (22mm) zone valve for primary circuit
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: C
- Heat loss: 74 watts
- Capacity: 248 litres
- Height: 1744 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 49 kg
- Weight (full): 297 kg
- Heat up time: 36 minutes
- Number of immersions: 2
- Secondary return: Yes
Installation & Servicing Instructions: