Gledhill StainlessLite System Plus 250 Litre Indirect Cylinder – PROIN250PPSP
£1,059.71 EXCL. TAX
£1,271.65 INCL. TAX
These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer, normally within 3 to 5 working days. If the lead time is going to be significantly longer, we will contact you.
Based on the StainlessLite Pre-Plumbed, the Stainlesslite System Plus offers a ‘plug & play’ solution for use with system boilers.
Designed with the new build housing market in mind, the StainlessLite System Plus provides a system boiler alternative to the StainlessLite Pre-Plumbed, whilst still offering the pre-plumbed benefits to reduce installation time and a standardised configuration across multiple dwelling sites.
Available in 6 sizes ranging 120 litres to 300 litres, the indirect cylinder also benefits from the key features within the StainlessLite range, with a wide base to improve stability, colour matched components to improve appearance and a 25 year warranty, promising you peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Designed with a flat top to increase insulation
- Wide base to improve unit stability
- Quality components ensure a reliable, durable product
- Designed to be fitted with a heat only boiler
- Manifold configuration comes complete with two heating zones
- Tappings vertically aligned for easier pipework connections
- Pre-plumbed kit guarantees standardised pipe configuration for efficient new-build installations
- Fitting template helps speed up installation
- Corrugated coil provides increased heat transfer and prevention of scale build up
- Optional heating expansion kit available at time of order. Please contact us for more information
- Optional room thermostats available at time of order, with one and two channels, to allow for two heating zones. Please contact us for more information
- Lightest cylinder on the market
- Comes with a 25 year warranty.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat
- Two port (22mm) zone valve for primary circuit
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: C
- Heat loss: 74 watts
- Capacity: 248 litres
- Height: 1744 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 49 kg
- Weight (full): 297 kg
- Heat up time: 36 minutes
- Number of immersions: 2
- Secondary return: Yes
Installation & Servicing Instructions: