Gledhill StainlessLite System Plus 210 Litre Indirect Cylinder – PROIN210PPSP
£832.85 EXCL. TAX
£999.42 INCL. TAX
Customer Notice: These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer - please call us on 01691 888595 to confirm lead times
Based on the StainlessLite Pre-Plumbed, the Stainlesslite System Plus offers a ‘plug & play’ solution for use with system boilers.
Designed with the new build housing market in mind, the StainlessLite System Plus provides a system boiler alternative to the StainlessLite Pre-Plumbed, whilst still offering the pre-plumbed benefits to reduce installation time and a standardised configuration across multiple dwelling sites.
Available in 6 sizes ranging 120 litres to 300 litres, the indirect cylinder also benefits from the key features within the StainlessLite range, with a wide base to improve stability, colour matched components to improve appearance and a 25 year warranty, promising you peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Designed with a flat top to increase insulation
- Wide base to improve unit stability
- Quality components ensure a reliable, durable product
- Designed to be fitted with a heat only boiler
- Manifold configuration comes complete with two heating zones
- Tappings vertically aligned for easier pipework connections
- Pre-plumbed kit guarantees standardised pipe configuration for efficient new-build installations
- Fitting template helps speed up installation
- Corrugated coil provides increased heat transfer and prevention of scale build up
- Optional heating expansion kit available at time of order. Please contact us for more information
- Optional room thermostats available at time of order, with one and two channels, to allow for two heating zones. Please contact us for more information
- Lightest cylinder on the market
- Comes with a 25 year warranty.
- ErP rating: B
- Heat loss: 62 watts
- Capacity: 208 litres
- Height: 1494 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 44 kg
- Weight (full): 252 kg
- Heat up time: 32 minutes
- Number of immersions: 1
- Secondary return: Yes
Installation & Servicing Instructions: