Gledhill StainlessLite Pre-Plumbed 300 Litre Indirect Cylinder – PROIN300PP
£1,264.95 EXCL. TAX
£1,517.95 INCL. TAX
These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer, normally within 14 to 21 working days. If the lead time is going to be significantly longer, we will contact you.
The StainlessLite Pre-Plumbed unvented cylinder offers a ‘plug n play’ solution, designed with the new build housing market in mind.
The indirect cylinder features a pre-plumbed kit to help reduce installation time and standardise plumbing configuration across multiple dwelling sites. A fitting template is also supplied to speed up installation.
Part of the StainlessLite range, the pre-plumbed cylinder also benefits from features which run across the range including a wide base to improve unit stability, colour matched components to improve appearance and a 25-year warranty, promising peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Designed with a flat top to increase insulation
- Wide base to improve unit stability
- Quality components ensure a reliable, durable product
- Designed to be fitted with a heat only boiler
- Manifold configuration comes complete with two heating zones and pump
- Tappings vertically aligned for easier pipework connections
- Pre-plumbed kit guarantees standardised pipe configuration for efficient new-build installations
- Fitting template helps speed up installation
- Corrugated coil provides increased heat transfer and prevention of scale build up
- Optional heating expansion kit available at time of order. Please contact us for more information
- Optional room thermostats available at time of order, with one and two channels, to allow for two heating zones. Please contact us for more information
- Lightest cylinder on the market
- Comes with a 25 year warranty.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat
- Two port (22mm) zone valve for primary circuit
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: C
- Heat loss: 86 watts
- Capacity: 287 litres
- Height: 1990 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 54 kg
- Weight (full): 341 kg
- Heat up time: 38 minutes
- Number of immersions: 2
- Secondary return: Yes
Installation & Servicing Instructions: