Gledhill StainlessLite Pre-Plumbed 150 Litre Indirect Cylinder – PROIN150PP
£1,013.57 EXCL. TAX
£1,216.28 INCL. TAX
These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer, normally within 3 to 5 working days. If the lead time is going to be significantly longer, we will contact you.
The StainlessLite Pre-Plumbed unvented cylinder offers a ‘plug n play’ solution, designed with the new build housing market in mind.
The indirect cylinder features a pre-plumbed kit to help reduce installation time and standardise plumbing configuration across multiple dwelling sites. A fitting template is also supplied to speed up installation.
Part of the StainlessLite range, the pre-plumbed cylinder also benefits from features which run across the range including a wide base to improve unit stability, colour matched components to improve appearance and a 25-year warranty, promising peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Designed with a flat top to increase insulation
- Wide base to improve unit stability
- Quality components ensure a reliable, durable product
- Designed to be fitted with a heat only boiler
- Manifold configuration comes complete with two heating zones and pump
- Tappings vertically aligned for easier pipework connections
- Pre-plumbed kit guarantees standardised pipe configuration for efficient new-build installations
- Fitting template helps speed up installation
- Corrugated coil provides increased heat transfer and prevention of scale build up
- Optional heating expansion kit available at time of order. Please contact us for more information
- Optional room thermostats available at time of order, with one and two channels, to allow for two heating zones. Please contact us for more information
- Lightest cylinder on the market
- Comes with a 25 year warranty.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat
- Two port (22mm) zone valve for primary circuit
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: B
- Heat loss: 47 watts
- Capacity: 148 litres
- Height: 1118 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 36 kg
- Weight (full): 184 kg
- Heat up time: 25 minutes
- Number of immersions: 1
- Secondary return: No
Installation & Servicing Instructions: