Gledhill StainlessLite Plus Solar 250 Litre Indirect Unvented Cylinder – PLUIN250S
£786.09 EXCL. TAX
£943.31 INCL. TAX
These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer, normally within 3 to 5 working days. If the lead time is going to be significantly longer, we will contact you.
Gledhill has developed a range of cylinders specifically for solar applications, therefore providing an efficient way of providing domestic hot water. Each model features a dedicated high performance solar coil, transferring the maximum amount of heat from the solar circuit to the stored water.
The cylinders are compatible with a wide range of solar systems available and have been designed to maximise the dedicated solar volume.
The indirect cylinders are heated by a conventional boiler (either gas or oil) through a second high performance coil. The direct models are electrically heated cylinders, using the 3kW immersion heater supplied with the unit, and incorporating a high performance solar coil.
Both are capable of providing a system that meets the requirements of Building Regulations, provided they are correctly matched to the solar panels and the hot water requirement.
The solar range is based on the standard Stainless Lite cylinders, therefore still providing you with mains pressure hot water, low standing heat losses and lightweight construction.
Features and Benefits
- Specifically designed for use with solar thermal panels
- Corrugated coil to maximise the heat transfer from the solar input
- 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
- 90° elbow and drain valve supplied as standard
- Standard and slimline models available
- Comes with a 25 year warranty
- Lightest cylinder on the market.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat (x2)
- Two port (22mm) zone valve for primary circuit
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: C
- Heat loss: 74 watts
- Capacity: 248 litres
- Height: 1744 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 40 kg
- Weight (full): 288 kg
- Heat up time: 38 minutes
- Dedicated solar volume: 107 litres
- Number of immersions: 1
- Secondary return: Yes
Installation & Servicing Instructions: