Gledhill StainlessLite Plus Slimline 90 Litre Direct Unvented Cylinder – PLUDR090SL
£404.08 EXCL. TAX
£484.89 INCL. TAX
Customer Notice: These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer - please call us on 01691 888595 to confirm lead times
Available in 7 different sizes ranging from 90 litres to 300 litres, the largest model is capable of satisfying the hot water demands of a property with 3 bathrooms and 2 separate shower rooms.
The StainlessLite Plus Slimline cylinders were added to our range of duplex stainless steel cylinders, to enable you to utilise those smaller storage areas.
The direct model comes complete with two immersions, one for on-peak use and one for off-peak use. This allows the store of water to be heated utilising off-peak electricity, making the unit extremely efficient.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees celsius.
(Please note the 90 litre model is only supplied with one immersion.)
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use with electricity either from mains supply or photovoltaic panels
- Suitable for use with economy electricity tarriffs to maximise efficiency
- 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for use as a primary heat source
- 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for emergency back-up
- 90 ° elbow and drain valve supplied as standard
- Standard and slimline models available
- Comes with a 25 year warranty
- Lightest cylinder on the market.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: C
- Heat loss: 37 watts
- Capacity: 91 litres
- Height: 976 mm
- Diameter: 475 mm
- Weight (empty): 18 kg
- Weight (full): 106 kg
- Heat up time: 90 minutes
- Number of immersions: 1
- Secondary return: No
Installation & Servicing Instructions: