Gledhill StainlessLite Plus Slimline 60 Litre Indirect Unvented Cylinder – PLUIN060SL
£564.43 EXCL. TAX
£677.31 INCL. TAX
Customer Notice: These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer - please call us on 01691 888595 to confirm lead times
Available in 8 sizes ranging from 90 litres to 400 litres, with the largest model capable of satisfying the hot water demands of a property with 3 bathrooms and 3 separate shower rooms.
The StainlessLite Plus Slimline cylinders were added to our range of duplex stainless steel cylinders, to enable you to utilise those smaller storage areas.
The indirect range has a high efficiency corrugated tube coil which is connected to a conventional boiler to heat the cylinder of water. The coil’s corrugated design gives much faster recovery times than can be achieved with plain tube coils.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees celsius.
(Please note all indirect models come with an on-peak back-up immersion but only the 250, 300 and 400 litre models are supplied with an additional off-peak immersion.)
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use with gas or oil boilers, either sealed system or open vented
- High efficiency corrugated coil maximises heat transfer to the cylinder of water
- Corrugated coil provides faster reheat times compared to plain coil
- 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
- 90° elbow supplied as standard
- Standard and slimline models available
- Comes with a 25 year warranty
- Lightest cylinder on the market.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat
- Two port (22mm) zone valve for primary circuit
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: A
- Heat loss: 27 watts
- Capacity: 62 litres
- Height: 704 mm
- Diameter: 475 mm
- Weight (empty): 16 kg
- Weight (full): 75 kg
- Heat up time: 13 minutes
- Number of immersions: 1
- Secondary return: No
Installation & Servicing Instructions: