Gledhill StainlessLite Plus Horizontal 300 Litre Indirect Unvented Cylinder – PLUIN300H
£1,618.56 EXCL. TAX
£1,942.27 INCL. TAX
These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer, normally within 14 to 21 working days. If the lead time is going to be significantly longer, we will contact you.
The StainlessLite Plus Horizontal Indirect cylinder is an ideal solution for those looking for installation in height restricted areas, such as loft space.
This innovative product is:
- fully NSF WRC approved to meet the legal requirements of Building Regulations
- perfect for installing in the available loft space to free up room within living areas
- a complete range with models from 180 litres to 300 litres in both indirect and indirect solar configurations
- specifically designed to maximise hot water performance with a specialised corrugated heat exchanger.
Features and Benefits
- One of the first independently approved domestic horizontal unvented cylinders
- Provides the ideal solution for height restricted installation spaces
- Designed for use with gas or oil boilers
- High efficiency corrugated coil maximises heat transfer to the cylinder of water
- 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
- Comes with a 25 year warranty
- Lightest cylinder on the market.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat
- Two port (22mm) zone valve for primary circuit
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: C
- Heat loss: 91 watts
- Capacity: 288 litres
- Height: 588 mm
- Width: 1990 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 46 kg
- Weight (full): 334 kg
- Heat up time: 32 minutes
- Number of immersions: 2
- Secondary return: Yes
Installation & Servicing Instructions: