The StainlessLite Plus Horizontal Indirect cylinder is an ideal solution for those looking for installation in height restricted areas, such as loft space.
This innovative product is:
- fully NSF WRC approved to meet the legal requirements of Building Regulations
- perfect for installing in the available loft space to free up room within living areas
- a complete range with models from 180 litres to 300 litres in both indirect and indirect solar configurations
- specifically designed to maximise hot water performance with a specialised corrugated heat exchanger.
Features and Benefits
- One of the first independently approved domestic horizontal unvented cylinders
- Provides the ideal solution for height restricted installation spaces
- Designed for use with gas or oil boilers
- High efficiency corrugated coil maximises heat transfer to the cylinder of water
- 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
- Comes with a 25 year warranty
- Lightest cylinder on the market.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat
- Two port (22mm) zone valve for primary circuit
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: C
- Heat loss: 82 watts
- Capacity: 206 litres
- Height: 588 mm
- Width: 1494 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 31 kg
- Weight (full): 237 kg
- Heat up time: 27 minutes
- Number of immersions: 1
- Secondary return: Yes