Gledhill StainlessLite Plus 400 Litre Indirect Unvented Cylinder – PLUIN400
£701.59 EXCL. TAX
£841.91 INCL. TAX
Customer Notice: These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer - please call us on 01691 888595 to confirm lead times
Available in 8 sizes ranging from 90 litres to 400 litres, with the largest model capable of satisfying the hot water demands of a property with 3 bathrooms and 3 separate shower rooms.
The indirect range has a high efficiency corrugated tube coil which is connected to a conventional boiler to heat the cylinder of water. The coil’s corrugated design gives much faster recovery times than can be achieved with plain tube coils.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees celsius.
(Please note all indirect models come with an on-peak back-up immersion but only the 250, 300 and 400 litre models are supplied with an additional off-peak immersion.)
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use with gas or oil boilers, either sealed system or open vented
- High efficiency corrugated coil maximises heat transfer to the cylinder of water
- Corrugated coil provides faster reheat times compared to plain coil
- 3kW incoloy immersion heater for emergency back-up
- 90° elbow supplied as standard
- Standard and slimline models available
- Comes with a 25 year warranty
- Lightest cylinder on the market.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat
- Two port (22mm) zone valve for primary circuit
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: C
- Heat loss: 87 watts
- Capacity: 393 litres
- Height: 2030 mm
- Diameter: 630 mm
- Weight (empty): 55 kg
- Weight (full): 455 kg
- Heat up time: 41 minutes
- Number of immersions: 2
- Secondary return: Yes
Installation & Servicing Instructions: