Gledhill StainlessLite Plus 210 Litre Direct Unvented Cylinder – PLUDR210
£407.38 EXCL. TAX
£488.85 INCL. TAX
Customer Notice: These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer - please call us on 01691 888595 to confirm lead times
Available in 7 different sizes ranging from 90 litres to 300 litres, the largest model is capable of satisfying the hot water demands of a property with 3 bathrooms and 2 separate shower rooms.
The direct model comes complete with two immersions, one for on-peak use and one for off-peak use. This allows the store of water to be heated utilising off-peak electricity, making the unit extremely efficient.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees celsius.
(Please note the 90 litre model is only supplied with one immersion.)
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use with electricity either from mains supply or photovoltaic panels
- Suitable for use with economy electricity tarriffs to maximise efficiency
- 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for use as a primary heat source
- 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for emergency back-up
- 90 ° elbow and drain valve supplied as standard
- Standard and slimline models available
- Comes with a 25 year warranty
- Lightest cylinder on the market.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point, expansion relief valve and expansion vessel connection points
- Potable expansion vessels c/w integral wall bracket
- Drain valve
- Compression fittings
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: C
- Heat loss: 62 watts
- Capacity: 208 litres
- Height: 1494 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 32 kg
- Weight (full): 240 kg
- Heat up time: 209 minutes
- Number of immersions: 2
- Secondary return: Yes
Installation & Servicing Instructions: