Gledhill Stainless Platinum 250 Litre Indirect Unvented Cylinder – PLTIN250
£612.54 EXCL. TAX
£735.05 INCL. TAX
Customer Notice: These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer - please call us on 01691 888595 to confirm lead times
An unvented cylinder for use with a conventional boiler and electric
Available in 6 sizes ranging from 120 litres to 300 litres, with the largest model capable of satisfying the hot water demands of a property with 3 bathrooms and 3 separate shower rooms.
Manufactured from high specification duplex stainless steel, Gledhill’s Stainless Platinum is designed to eliminate the requirement for an external expansion vessel, providing the perfect solution to restricted space.
The indirect range has a high efficiency corrugated tube coil which is connected to a conventional boiler to heat the cylinder of water. The coil’s corrugated design gives much faster recovery times than can be achieved with plain tube coils.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees celsius.
Features and Benefits
- 90 degree elbow for quicker installation
- High specification duplex stainless steel
- Floating baffle
- Lift up temperature and pressure relief valve for easier drain down
- 3kW incoloy immersion heaters for use as primary or back-up heat source
- Corrugated StainlessLite Supercoil for faster recovery times
- Aligned tapping positions for ease of installation
- Comes with a 25 year warranty.
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point and expansion relief valve
- Drain valve
- Dual control thermostat and combined overheat thermostat
- Two port (22mm) zone valve for primary circuit
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: C
- Heat loss: 80 watts
- Capacity: 229 litres
- Height: 1744 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 46 kg
- Weight (full): 275 kg
- Heat up time: 33 minutes
- Number of immersions: 2
- Secondary return: Yes
Installation & Servicing Instructions: