Gledhill Stainless Platinum 150 Litre Direct Unvented Cylinder – PLTDR150
£540.91 EXCL. TAX
£649.09 INCL. TAX
These cylinders are sent direct from the manufacturer, normally within 3 to 5 working days. If the lead time is going to be significantly longer, we will contact you.
Built on the foundations of Gledhill’s flagship StainlessLite Plus, the Platinum range of hot water storage cylinders boasts key features and benefits of the StainlessLite whilst offering an internal expansion vessel for quicker installations.
Manufactured from high specification duplex stainless steel, the Platinum range is designed to eliminate the requirement for an external expansion vessel, providing the perfect solution to restricted space and enabling a quicker installation.
Platinum cylinders are extremely well insulated using high density HCFC free Envirofoam insulation to achieve astonishingly low levels of heat loss, maximising energy efficiency.
The direct model comes complete with two immersions, one for on-peak use and one for off-peak use. This allows the store of water to be heated utilising off-peak electricity, making the unit extremely efficient.
All models have a temperature and pressure relief valve which is factory set at 6 bar and 95 degrees Celsius.
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use with electricity either from mains supply or photovoltaic panels
- Suitable for use with economy electricity tarriffs to maximise efficiency
- 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for use as a primary heat source
- 3kW incoloy 825 immersion heater for emergency back-up
- 90 ° elbow and drain valve supplied as standard
- Made from High specification duplex stainless steel
- Lift up temperature and pressure relief valve for easier drain down
- Aligned tapping positions for ease of installation
- Floating baffle
- Comes with a 25 year warranty
Components With Product
- Combination inlet group incorporating pressure reducing valve, strainer, check valve, balance cold take off point and expansion relief valve
- Drain valve
- Technical/user product literature.
- ErP rating: B
- Heat loss: 51 watts
- Capacity: 139 litres
- Height: 1118 mm
- Diameter: 550 mm
- Weight (empty): 29 kg
- Weight (full): 168 kg
- Heat up time: 154 minutes
- Number of immersions: 2
- Secondary return: N/a
Installation & Servicing Instructions: