- Tempering valve adjustable with knob, with check valves and strainers
- Specific to control the temperature at the point of distribution
- With thermal shut-off function
- Dezincification resistant alloy body
- “LOW LEAD”. Chrome plated.
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar
- Max. inlet temperature: 90°C
- Easy and quick to install
Why are Tempering Valves important?
Hundreds of people every year are burned and seriously injured by domestic hot water. When showering, users may set the shower at a comfortable temperature, however, if the cold water supply drops when someone runs a tap or flushes the toilet, the water temperature will be far too hot. Tempering valves monitor the temperature of the water and prevent it from reaching scalding temperatures, even if the cold water supply drops.