Caleffi 22mm Thermostatic Mixing Valve TMV2 TMV3 WRAS CA-100824
Thermostatic mixing valve is designed primarily for single outlet use. It delivers safe, blended hot water to taps, showers, bidets and other water outlets, making it ideal for use in hospitals, schools and leisure centres.
The merchant fail safe thermostatic mixing valve has been specifically designed and manufactured to meet the requirements of the latest national health service model engineering specification – D08 and BS 7942 for use in care homes.
- Temperature setting range: 30 – 50°C
- Temperature stability: ±2°C
- Max. working pressure (static): 10 bar
- Max. working pressure (dynamic): 5 bar
- Max. inlet temperature: 85°C
- Max. inlet pressure ratio (H/C or C/H): 6:1
- Minimum temperature difference between the inlet hot water and the outlet mixed water to ensure anti scald performance: 10°C
- Minimum flow rate for stable operation: 4 l/min
Independently tested and approved by the TMV3 scheme as a type 3 valve under the requirements of the NHS MES – DO8 and approved by Buildcert as meeting the requirements of the TMV2 scheme.
The element that controls the temperature of the mixed water discharging from the valve works proportionally on both hot and cold water supplies in order to maintain the temperature of the mixed water discharged.
- One valve to suit all applications
- High flow rate
- Low pressure drop
- Robust and reliable
- Highly resistant to scaling
- Anti tamper proof head
- Low installation time
- Chrome plated