Altecnic Caleffi iStop 1 1/2″ Anti-Freeze Valve – 108801
£87.51 EXCL. TAX
£105.02 INCL. TAX
Altecnic Caleffi 1 1/2″ Anti-Freeze Valve – 108801
The Altecnic Caleffi iStop Anti-Freeze Valve allows the circuit medium to be drained when the temperature reaches an average of 3˚C. This prevents ice forming in the circuit of a system, generally with a heat pump, avoiding potential damage to equipment, valves and pipework.
The valves are suitable for a variety of fittings and pipes connected by a union.
- Max. working pressure: 10 bar
- Working temperature range: 0 to 65˚C
- Ambient temperature range: -30 to 60˚C
- Medium temperature – opening: 3˚C
- Medium temperature – closing: 4˚C
- Accuracy: ±1˚C
- Connection – compression: BS EN 1254
- Connection threads: BS EN ISO 228-1