4 x Reliance Aquasystem 24 Litre Potable Expansion Vessel XVES050060
£82.50 EXCL. TAX
£99.00 INCL. TAX
Aquasystem 24 Litre Potable Expansion Vessel XVES050060
AR24 Aquasystem replaceable membrane Potable Water Expansion Vessels.
- Stainless steel bolted flange prevents corrosion.
- Extra wide membrane opening prevents noise caused by restricted flow.
- Internal membrane prevents any water contact with the steel shell, stopping internal corrosion.
- Huge choice of products from 2 Litre to 5000 Litre to cover all applications.
- All versions supplied with a replaceable membrane meaning the vessel can be serviced without being removed.
- Complete with pre-charged valve for topping up air pressure.
- Maximum Pressure : 10 Bar
- Pre-Set Charge Pressure : 3 Bar
4 x Aquasystem 24 Litre Potable Expansion Vessel XVES050060
Product: White 24L Vessel
Per-set Pressure (bar): 3
Max Pressure (bar): 10
Connection: 3/4″ MBSP
All Aquasystem expansion vessels are supplied with a replaceable membrane, which separates the water and air, to prevent contamination of the water system, corrosion of the expansion vessel or pressure loss in the water system.
The main purpose of an expansion vessel is to compensate for the increase in volume of water due to the varying water temperatures in hot water or heating systems. When water is heated it expands and as water is not compressible this increased volume will create a rise in pressure within the system. As an example, water being heated from 0°C-100°C will increase by approx 4.5%.
The expansion vessel allows for this extra space, as when water temperature increases the membrane inside the vessel inflates to allow the water to fill the vessel. The membrane will continue to expand until the system reaches its maximum temperature. Once this has been reached the membrane will be fully inflated and takes up the capacity of the vessel shell. Gradually the temperature will drop, which will in turn decrease the volume of water. Due to the pressure from the pressurised air surrounding the membrane, water will start to exit the vessel until the membrane is deflated.
- Reliance Aquasystem Replaceable Membrane 2,8,12,18,24 Litre Heating Expansion Vessel
- Reliance Easifit Sealed System Kit
- Exansion Vessel Mounting Bracket
Stainless steel bolted flange prevents corrosion.
Extra wide membrane opening prevents noise caused by restricted flow.
Internal membrane preventing water contact with the steel shell, stopping internal corrosion.
Vessel can be serviced without being removed due to replaceable membrane.
Vessel has pre-charged valve for topping up air pressure.
Vessel Size Guide:
|Vessel Capacity:||Vessel Dimensions:|
|2 Litre||Height: 250mm Diameter: 110mm|
|8 Litre||Height: 316mm Diameter: 200mm|
|12 Litre||Height: 295mm Diameter: 280mm|
|18 Litre||Height: 430mm Diameter: 280mm|
|24 Litre||Height: 489mm Diameter: 280mm|
|35 Litre||Height: 440mm Diameter: 365mm|