15mm Compact 2 in 1 Thermostatic Mixing Valve SBHEAT110750 – pushfit connections
Full technical specifications in PDF format for the Reliance Ausimix Compact Thermostatic Mixing Valves are available here.
AUSIMIX Thermostatic Mixing Valves provide high performance accurate temperature control and rapid failsafe on either hot or cold water supply for both domestic and commercial applications.
AUSIMIX Thermostatic Mixing Valves are available with either 2 in 1 or 4 in 1 fittings and have a unique temperature adjustable tool incorporated into the cap along with flat faced union connections for ease of maintenance.
- Connections: 15mm ‘SharkBite’ pushfit
- Factory temperature setting: 38°C
- Temperature setting range: 38°C – 46°C
- Temperature hot supply: 52°C – 65°C (TMV3) 55°C – 65°C (TMV2)
- Max. Temperature: 85°C
- Temperature cold supply: 5-20°C (TMV3) 5-25°C (TMV2)
- Minimum hot to mix differential temperature: 10°C
- Temperature stability: +/- 2°C
- Max pressure static: 16 bar (TMV3) 10 bar (TMV2)
- Working high pressure dynamic: 1.0-5.0 bar (TMV3) 0.5-5.0 bar (TMV2)
- Working low pressure dynamic: 0.2-1.0 bar
- Maximum pressure loss ratio: 10:1
- Flow rate, minimum: 4 lpm